The canyon men’s boot socks are extra heavy weight and feature plush, terry-lined cushioning from top to bottom. They're perfect for wearing year round with any type of boots. These durable boot socks are made in the U.S.A. with certified organic cotton that’s grown, spun and dyed entirely in the southern United States.
- made in the U.S.A. in Fort Payne, Alabama
- knit with certified organic cotton & low impact dyes
- foot hugging fit, retains shape & elasticity over time
- comprised of 80% certified organic cotton, 15% nylon, and 5% elastic
- fits men's shoe size 8-12.5
- manufactured in small batches at a family mill in fort payne, alabama from organic cotton grown on U.S. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the Carolinas.