The Panthera Mini by vegan Mexican brand SENTIENT.
Made from bio-based cactus leather to avoid exploiting animals or the planet for fashion.
Cactus leather is a more sustainable and ethical plant-derived alternative material to animal leather. It is vegan certified, meaning it does not contain animal ingredients of any kind.
It is made with organic cacti grown in the state of Zacatecas Mexico through responsible agricultural practices that respect the environment, and promote the health and survival of native flora and fauna.
- PU lining, free from phthalates, heavy metals and lead. Breathable and absorbent.
- Handmade handle.
- Adjustable shoulder strap.
- Punctuated by recyclable hand-finished hardware.
- Weighs approximately .36 kg or .79 lbs
Closes through concealed magnetic clasps.
- Comes with a dust bag made out of untreated and unbleached locally sourced cotton.
- Packaging is made out of recycled and recyclable materials.
- Handle length: 20 cm / 7.9 in
- Shoulder strap length: 120 cm / 47.2 in
- Height: 17 cm / 6.7 in
- Width: 19 cm / 7.5 in
- Depth: 7.5 cm / 3 in
- Manufactured ethically in Mexico
- Also available in sand cactus leather and black Mirium