These ribbed knit socks are made with a thoughtfully designed construction for a luxuriously soft feel. The non-binding welt offers superior fit, comfort, and the perfect amount of stretch while the rib patterning gives this style an elevated vibe. Manufactured in small batches at a family mill in fort payne, alabama from organic cotton grown on U.S. farms, spun and dyed with low-impact dyes in the carolinas.
- made in alabama, U.S.A.
- seamless toe closure
- reinforced heel and toe construction for extra durability
- knit with combed organic cotton and dyed with low-impact dyes
- foot hugging fit
- retains shape & elasticity over time
- comprised of 79% certified organic combed cotton, 16% nylon and 5% elastic
- fits US women's sizes 6-10